It’s competition season as far as local events go. There are a handful of comps coming up that are beginner friendly, team comps, coed and fun for everyone.
**Remember that comps are a chance for us to get out in the community and showcase our talents. It’s our chance to get out and show people how cool Social City is and represent that #FFUKW!**
1. Wodapalooza Online Qualifiers scores due TODAY – There are divisions for all ages, teams and beginners-elite. Team WODs will will be released TODAY.
The Wodapalooza Fitness-Festival
2. The CrossFit Games Team Series is on Event #4. Teams of 2. Male/Male – Female/Female or Male/Female with scaled and RX divisions
4. Las Vegas Fit Wars – Oct. 7th – 4 person team – 2 guys/2 girls – 1 division
5. Festivus Games – Oct. 14th – Beginners ONLY
6. Apollo Games – Oct. 14th – RX and Scaled Coed Team Comp – This is always a fun comp!
Let myself or any of the coaches know if you are interested in doing any of these comps. We will definitely make sure you feel comfortable with the movements and are fully prepared.
Just to remind anyone who is thinking of doing a comp, it is basically what you would do in a daily WOD at Social City.
1. There is usually a STRENGTH based WOD.
2. You’ve got you’re METCON.
3. There will another METCON / SKILL type workout which would be the equivalent to those who come before or stay after class to do extra work.