The 7 Daily Habits that constitute the Whole Life Challenge not only improve the quality of our lives, but also give us the foundation to eliminate habits that harm us.
These 7 Daily Habits are:
1. Nutrition. Your food choices have the single greatest impact on your health, well-being, and community. When you make choices that keep you healthy, you give yourself the fuel to fulfill all of who you are.
2. Exercise. Humans are designed to move daily. Whether through workouts, activity, or simply enjoying the full use of your body, daily movement keeps you healthy and vital.
3. Mobility. In a sedentary world, our bodies get stuck. Daily mobility and stretching helps you move the way nature intended and continue enjoying freedom of movement into your later years.
4. Supplementation. Modern nutrition and food processing can leave you short on important building blocks. A daily supplement helps fill the gaps your food may be leaving out.
5. Hydration. More than anything, your body is made of water. This habit ensures that your body gets enough of its most basic resources for life.
6. Lifestyle Practice. These weekly practices turn a life into your life. Learn to step back, take stock, connect, and turn your attention to what is really important to you.
7. Reflection. Looking back, looking inward, or looking forward, daily reflection draws your awareness to what is working and what needs your attention today.
– WOD for 15Sep2015 –
– 6×3 Back Squats at 85% of 1RM
::Conditioning:: For time:
– 30 Barbell Back Lunges (115#/75#)
– 30 Pull-Ups
– 20 Front Rack Lunges
– 20 Pull-Ups
– 10 OH Lunges
– 10 Pull-Ups
– 4×10 Ring Dips
Classes at 6:30a/9a/Noon/4p/5:30p/6:30p
About the author : MARKETINGadmin
- Social EventsMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:44:54+00:00
- #Sessions Vlog PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:41:56+00:00
#Sessions Vlog Playlist
- At Home Workouts PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:36:03+00:00
At Home Workouts Playlist
- 10 minutes full body workoutMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T22:15:18+00:00
10 minutes full body workout
- 12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)MARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:57:46+00:00
12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)
- 15 minutes high intensity full bodyMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:56:38+00:00
15 minutes high intensity full body
- 30 minutes yoga flowMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:29:35+00:00
30 minutes yoga flow
Join our mailing list today
Insider offers & flash sales in your inbox every week.
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit sed porttitor lectus.
Leave A Comment