Can’t believe it’s October already. It’s been tradition that we call October, “Blacktober”. That is where the team wears ALL BLACK or as much black as you can to all workouts.
Festivus Games is also right around the corner. This competition is designed for new CrossFitters or beginners who would can’t quite compete at the Scaled/RX level but would to showcase their hard work.
WODs and Info here: https://festivusgames.com/divisions/
October 1st-7th will be our “test out” week. If you are looking for new 1RM’s please make it to as many WODs as you can.
Our Strength cycle for October will look like the following:
– Mondays – Skills. Such as Pull-Ups/Kipping/HS/HSPU
– Tuesdays – Cleans
– Wednesdays – Back Squat
– Thursdays – Snatch
– Fridays – Press/Push Press/Push Jerk/Split Jerk
– Saturdays – Clean & Jerk
– Sundays – Front Squats
– WOD for 01Oct2015 –
– 15 mins to find 1RM Snatch
– 75 Power Snatches for time (75#/55#)
– 1000m Row
Classes at 6:30a/9a/Noon/4p/5:30p/6:30p
About the author : MARKETINGadmin
- Social EventsMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:44:54+00:00
- #Sessions Vlog PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:41:56+00:00
#Sessions Vlog Playlist
- At Home Workouts PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:36:03+00:00
At Home Workouts Playlist
- 10 minutes full body workoutMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T22:15:18+00:00
10 minutes full body workout
- 12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)MARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:57:46+00:00
12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)
- 15 minutes high intensity full bodyMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:56:38+00:00
15 minutes high intensity full body
- 30 minutes yoga flowMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:29:35+00:00
30 minutes yoga flow
Join our mailing list today
Insider offers & flash sales in your inbox every week.
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit sed porttitor lectus.
Leave A Comment