A few more things to keep a look out for in April:
1. Attendance “Star Board” Challenge. We will have a grid poster board hanging up in the gym with everyones name on it. Every workout you attend you will receive 1 star and for every friend you bring you will also receive 1 star. Team member with the most stars at the end of the month will receive their choice of a pair of Nike Metcons or they can custom Nike ID their very own Metcons.
2. In house Social City Re-Open Competition. We will have a live online leaderboard. WODs will be release on Thursday nights very similar to the CrossFit Open and you will have until Monday at 5p to complete. Competition will consist of 4 WODs and last for 4 weeks.
3. “Singles Saturday” a class designed for single CrossFitters across the Las Vegas Valley to meet someone who has similar interest (That being CrossFit) LOL.
– WOD for 01Apr2016 –
– 7×2 Pause Front Squats (5 sec hold at bottom)
::Conditioning:: 5ITR (Individual Timed Rounds)
– 10 Wall Balls
– 5 Front Squats (135#/95#)
– 10 T2B/K2E
*Goal time is between 45 – 75 seconds each round*