“What is this? Soap? Never heard of it.”
Personal hygiene is just that, personal. Talking to people about their own hygiene is uncomfortable to say the least. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to touch on a touchy subject.
Please remember to make sure you are SHOWERED and have used DEODORANT before you come to the gym. Also, please make sure your gym clothes are clean too. We have received numerous complaints of late about people with foul body odor and/or smelly gym clothes. This is unacceptable.
We are going to leave this at a post for now. Some people may not know that their odor is shocking to the senses of others. If the problem persists with people we will pull you aside and let you know.
Leaders of Social City
– WOD for 20Feb2016 –
::Strength:: 10 min EMOM:
– 1 Squat Snatch + 1 Hang Squat Snatch
– You can increase weight with every set if you chooose
* Every missed attempt = 5 Burpee penalty – Perform before next set or before the conditioning*
::Conditioning:: CrossFit Open 14.1
– 10 Min AMRAP
– 30 Double Unders / 60 Singles
– 15 Power Snatches (75#/55#) Scaled to (65#/45#)
Class at 9a.
About the author : MARKETINGadmin
- Social EventsMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:44:54+00:00
- #Sessions Vlog PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:41:56+00:00
#Sessions Vlog Playlist
- At Home Workouts PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:36:03+00:00
At Home Workouts Playlist
- 10 minutes full body workoutMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T22:15:18+00:00
10 minutes full body workout
- 12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)MARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:57:46+00:00
12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)
- 15 minutes high intensity full bodyMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:56:38+00:00
15 minutes high intensity full body
- 30 minutes yoga flowMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:29:35+00:00
30 minutes yoga flow
Join our mailing list today
Insider offers & flash sales in your inbox every week.
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit sed porttitor lectus.
Leave A Comment