1. Only 1 in 3 children are physically active every day.
2. Children are spending more than 8 hours a day in front of a screen. (TV, video games, computer, phone)
It starts with the parents. You need to get up and lead by example. Stop setting your kids up for failure. If they’re not physically active now they become obese by the time they become a teenager. Then it’s nearly impossible to change because they’re depressed and lack the motivation to do anything.
– WOD for 25Sep2015 –
– 4×6 Sumo Deadlifts
– 45 sec. on/15 sec. off
– 5×5 Bench Press/Floor Press
Classes at 9a/Noon/5:30p
About the author : MARKETINGadmin
- Social EventsMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:44:54+00:00
- #Sessions Vlog PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:41:56+00:00
#Sessions Vlog Playlist
- At Home Workouts PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:36:03+00:00
At Home Workouts Playlist
- 10 minutes full body workoutMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T22:15:18+00:00
10 minutes full body workout
- 12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)MARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:57:46+00:00
12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)
- 15 minutes high intensity full bodyMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:56:38+00:00
15 minutes high intensity full body
- 30 minutes yoga flowMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:29:35+00:00
30 minutes yoga flow
Join our mailing list today
Insider offers & flash sales in your inbox every week.
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit sed porttitor lectus.
Leave A Comment