Here are the plans for this labor day weekend:
Saturday Sep. 5th – Social City Competition – 9a-10:30a. We should be done with WOD 1&2 by 10a if some of you can’t stay for the entire event. Should be a fun morning. Scaled and RX division for all movements and WODs.
Saturday night – Incubus Concert – The Joint at the Hard Rock – We plan to meet around 6:30p for a Pizza Party at Pizza Forte (located in the Hard Rock) and walk over to the show at 7:30p.
Sunday Sep. 6th – Red Rock Hike – The plan is to meet at 9a at the Albertson’s parking lot on Charleston just before Red Rock and carpool over. Looking to do an easy hike like IceBox. Brunch afterwards.
Monday Sep. 7th – The gym will be closed.
– WOD for 05Sep2015 –
::WOD #1:: Strength based. 1RM/3RM/5RM Presses/Olympic/Squat/DL
::WOD #2:: Skill based. Double Unders/Handstand Work/Muscle-Ups/Run/Row/Airdyne
::WOD #3:: Short WOD. 10 min max. AMRAP/21-15-9/15-12-9/Max Stations
9a – We will start submitting our favorite movements!
About the author : MARKETINGadmin
- Social EventsMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:44:54+00:00
- #Sessions Vlog PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:41:56+00:00
#Sessions Vlog Playlist
- At Home Workouts PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:36:03+00:00
At Home Workouts Playlist
- 10 minutes full body workoutMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T22:15:18+00:00
10 minutes full body workout
- 12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)MARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:57:46+00:00
12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)
- 15 minutes high intensity full bodyMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:56:38+00:00
15 minutes high intensity full body
- 30 minutes yoga flowMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:29:35+00:00
30 minutes yoga flow
Join our mailing list today
Insider offers & flash sales in your inbox every week.
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit sed porttitor lectus.
Leave A Comment