So we’re are on the Weekly Workout Challenge #4 and I feel that a handful of members have been at least giving the challenges thought if not actually doing them. So lets keep it rolling!
Grab a timer, stopwatch or whatever device you have that records time and lets do this!
Plain and simple:
Workout Challenge #4:
Max Plank hold for time!
This can be performed anywhere but lets keep strict standards!
- One straight line from the heels up to the shoulders must be maintained.
- No resting with the hips in the air
- No sagging hips
- Body must remain in complete postural alignment
- You MAY shift arms or feet if needed but again the hips/back CAN NOT move up or down!
- As soon as you cannot keep the core tight and body in a straight line your timer stops and challenge is complete.
- Be honest with yourself!
- Have Fun, Challenge yourself
Your Fitness Superhero,
About the author : MARKETINGadmin
- Social EventsMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:44:54+00:00
- #Sessions Vlog PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:41:56+00:00
#Sessions Vlog Playlist
- At Home Workouts PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:36:03+00:00
At Home Workouts Playlist
- 10 minutes full body workoutMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T22:15:18+00:00
10 minutes full body workout
- 12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)MARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:57:46+00:00
12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)
- 15 minutes high intensity full bodyMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:56:38+00:00
15 minutes high intensity full body
- 30 minutes yoga flowMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:29:35+00:00
30 minutes yoga flow
Join our mailing list today
[contact-form-7 id="1745" /]
Insider offers & flash sales in your inbox every week.
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit sed porttitor lectus.
Leave A Comment