Congrats to Tess Nelson for completing 15 rounds and some change on last weeks challenge! Guess everyone was too afraid when they saw she completed on average over 1 round each minute.
With the The Color Run Las Vegas 5k fast approaching (Feb 25th), I felt it was only appropriate to make this weeks challenge run oriented.
Now this weeks challenge is plain and simple and you have until Feb 15th to complete it.
:: Run 1 mile for time ::
Prefer that you guys do this anywhere but the TREADMILL. You can take it to a high school track(4 laps/400m), run any designated mile course or hell you can even jump in your car, reset the trip meter, drive .5 miles, mark it, get out your car and run to the starting location and back. (The last option is probably the best one!)
Make it fast!
Party Hard, Train Harder
Your Fitness SuperHero,
About the author : MARKETINGadmin
- Social EventsMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:44:54+00:00
- #Sessions Vlog PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:41:56+00:00
#Sessions Vlog Playlist
- At Home Workouts PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:36:03+00:00
At Home Workouts Playlist
- 10 minutes full body workoutMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T22:15:18+00:00
10 minutes full body workout
- 12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)MARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:57:46+00:00
12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)
- 15 minutes high intensity full bodyMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:56:38+00:00
15 minutes high intensity full body
- 30 minutes yoga flowMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:29:35+00:00
30 minutes yoga flow
Join our mailing list today
Insider offers & flash sales in your inbox every week.
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit sed porttitor lectus.
Leave A Comment