So I decided to do a few post showing some CFF team members progress.
This is Charlene Harrison. Some of you may have seen her in passing but the majority of you have probably never met her.
Char started training with me nearly 2 years ago and came from a non-active, sedentary, party type lifestyle. Now she has dedicated herself to a strict 3 training sessions + cardio prior to or after and doing her own workouts another 3 days/week. From ZERO activity to 6 days/week. Needless to say it has now become a lifestyle for Charlene. I would be willing to say that somewhere deep down inside she enjoys it a little (or at least the progress).
Obviously nutrition plays a major role in this process and Char eats very clean and is strict with her portion control. Measuring food portions to 3oz. of protein, 1-2 cups of vegetables (nutrient dense carbs) and a small source of healthy fat such as avocado, almonds or maybe just a teaspoon of peanut butter.
This goes to show that with proper resistance/cardio programming, healthy eating, a motivated positive mindset and a little accountability/assistance will get results. It may take some time. Be patient and remember that PROGRESSION IS THE KEY!
About the author : MARKETINGadmin
- Social EventsMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:44:54+00:00
- #Sessions Vlog PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:41:56+00:00
#Sessions Vlog Playlist
- At Home Workouts PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:36:03+00:00
At Home Workouts Playlist
- 10 minutes full body workoutMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T22:15:18+00:00
10 minutes full body workout
- 12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)MARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:57:46+00:00
12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)
- 15 minutes high intensity full bodyMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:56:38+00:00
15 minutes high intensity full body
- 30 minutes yoga flowMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:29:35+00:00
30 minutes yoga flow
Join our mailing list today
Insider offers & flash sales in your inbox every week.
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit sed porttitor lectus.
Leave A Comment