Had a great experience at the Animal Workshop in LA with Mike Fitch this weekend. We’ve already been implementing some of these movements in our warmups but definitely expect to see a lot more of it.
We tend to get so wrapped up in getting stronger and faster with weight training that we forget how to actually move our bodies. Connect our minds to our bodies and bodies to the Earth. I took away so much and can’t wait to share it with you all.
– O-Fit WOD for 28Jan2014 –
Team of 2:
20 min AMRAP:
– 25 MB sit-up/toss over 24″ box = 5pts/reps
– 20 Burpee / partner holds plank (no plank no rep)
– 15 Partner Squats (with a MB at your backs) MB falls out penalty 5 burpees 14/20#
– 10 Partner DL @65% of total body weight
* Your rep total is your score – total reps per round would be 50
* Partners may switch out burpees/plank hold as desired
1st Class – 6:30am
2nd Class – Noon
3rd Class – 5:30pm
4th Class – 6:30pm