As we approach the end of August and hopefully the end of HOT weather I’ve already been laying the groundwork for some awesome things to happen in September!
Starting off with plans of doing another Mountains Edge Holiday WOD on Monday Sept. 3rd. Night class will be canceled and we will probably shoot for an 8am or 9am start time. Last WOD up the mountain was on Memorial Day and I’m sure you guys remember how hard yet how much fun that was.
Other things on the list are:
– “Singles Saturday” CFF
– Fit-Force Games Competition
– Inov8 shoe giveaway (members recruiting newbies)
– Nutrition Challenge
– Dedicated strength programming at The Compound
Needless to say, I’m pretty excited for September!
WOD for 28Aug2012:
Strength:: Front Squats 3×5
Tabata Double Unders
– then –
8 x 200m sprints
*1st class – 6:30am*
*2nd class – 5:30pm*
*3rd class – 6:30pm*
About the author : MARKETINGadmin
- Social EventsMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:44:54+00:00
- #Sessions Vlog PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:41:56+00:00
#Sessions Vlog Playlist
- At Home Workouts PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:36:03+00:00
At Home Workouts Playlist
- 10 minutes full body workoutMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T22:15:18+00:00
10 minutes full body workout
- 12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)MARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:57:46+00:00
12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)
- 15 minutes high intensity full bodyMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:56:38+00:00
15 minutes high intensity full body
- 30 minutes yoga flowMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:29:35+00:00
30 minutes yoga flow
Join our mailing list today
Insider offers & flash sales in your inbox every week.
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit sed porttitor lectus.
Leave A Comment