This is the latest “Hero” WOD. I had the opportunity to do this workout last week and its tough! This WOD is done in memory of Navy SEAL Jon “JT” Thomas Tumilson. If anyone recalls seeing the youtube video of the loyal dog laying by the casket this is for that Soldier who passed.
In those moments when you feel defeated, like you’ve run out of gas or when your mind tells you that you can’t go any further just remember that Tumilson made the ultimate sacrifice and use it as motivation to push through the pain.
O-Fit WOD for 10July2012:
– 200m Run
– 11 DB Burpee Deadlifts[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZPx2Wnc0lI]
6:30am and 5:30pm Class
About the author : MARKETINGadmin
- Social EventsMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:44:54+00:00
- #Sessions Vlog PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:41:56+00:00
#Sessions Vlog Playlist
- At Home Workouts PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:36:03+00:00
At Home Workouts Playlist
- 10 minutes full body workoutMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T22:15:18+00:00
10 minutes full body workout
- 12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)MARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:57:46+00:00
12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)
- 15 minutes high intensity full bodyMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:56:38+00:00
15 minutes high intensity full body
- 30 minutes yoga flowMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:29:35+00:00
30 minutes yoga flow
Join our mailing list today
Insider offers & flash sales in your inbox every week.
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit sed porttitor lectus.
Leave A Comment