Looking forward to seeing some of the CFF team compete in the first ever Vegas Barbell Beatdown!
So far we have Tricia Warashina competing in the “scaled” division and Coach Colby looking to place podium in the RX division!
If you do not plan on competing we are looking for volunteers for the event to help with setup, registration and break down. Please let me know if you are interested!
O-Fit WOD for 09Apr2013:
– 5×1 – Light Bear Complex
“Fight Gone Bad”
In this workout you spend one minute at each of five stations, resulting in a five-minute round after which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. This event calls for three rounds. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of ‘rotate,’ the athletes must move to the next station immediately. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower/airdyne, where each calorie is one point.
The stations are:
- Wall-ball, 10 ft target (20/14)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull (75/55)
- Box jump (24″, 20″)
- Push-press (75/55)
- Row/Airdyne (Calories)
About the author : MARKETINGadmin
- Social EventsMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:44:54+00:00
- #Sessions Vlog PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:41:56+00:00
#Sessions Vlog Playlist
- At Home Workouts PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:36:03+00:00
At Home Workouts Playlist
- 10 minutes full body workoutMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T22:15:18+00:00
10 minutes full body workout
- 12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)MARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:57:46+00:00
12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)
- 15 minutes high intensity full bodyMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:56:38+00:00
15 minutes high intensity full body
- 30 minutes yoga flowMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:29:35+00:00
30 minutes yoga flow
Join our mailing list today
Insider offers & flash sales in your inbox every week.
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit sed porttitor lectus.
Leave A Comment