So I’ll be aiming to throw a workout challenge for you guys to complete on a weekly basis. I will try to keep equipment minimal as you should be able to perform these challenges without actually making it to a gym. Ideal to use as a make up session when missing a Camp Fit-Force or O-Fit workout. After you complete the WOD (Workout Of the Day) all I ask is that you leave a comment posting the time it took for you to complete the WOD or how many rounds you were able to complete within a given time. ex. 15 min AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible)
Challenge #1: Runs from 01Feb2012-07Feb2012
::15 Min AMRAP::
- 5 Hand Release Pushups
- 10 Squats
- 15 Situps
About the author : MARKETINGadmin
Leave A Comment
- Social EventsMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:44:54+00:00
- #Sessions Vlog PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:41:56+00:00
#Sessions Vlog Playlist
- At Home Workouts PlaylistMARKETINGadmin2020-05-07T09:36:03+00:00
At Home Workouts Playlist
- 10 minutes full body workoutMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T22:15:18+00:00
10 minutes full body workout
- 12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)MARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:57:46+00:00
12 minutes leg workout (no equipment)
- 15 minutes high intensity full bodyMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:56:38+00:00
15 minutes high intensity full body
- 30 minutes yoga flowMARKETINGadmin2019-11-28T21:29:35+00:00
30 minutes yoga flow
Join our mailing list today
Insider offers & flash sales in your inbox every week.
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit sed porttitor lectus.
Did My Challege of the week WOD above and got 15 rounds + 1 squat in 15 mins. What did you guys get???
Nice work Tess!